Hey, bookish friends! I haven’t posted a ton about myself on here yet, so here are five things about me : )
- I have a dog named Rally — he is such a cuddle buddy! He’s almost 100 lbs., but he’s totally up for living the lap dog life if you let him.
- I love languages so much! I learned some Spanish in high school here in the U.S., and then I got lucky enough to live and study in different places: France for a bit, and then China for a few years, too. And did you know the Wakandans in the Marvel movies are speaking Xhosa, an actual, real-life language? So cool!
- I’ve never been snowboarding, but it just looks so rad. Is it hard to do?
- I’m 5’9″. High school me was crazy gangly. Current me is moderately gangly 🙂
- And finally, I definitely get distracted in craft stores. Rows of tiny beads! Paper samples arranged by color! And Lord help me if there’s a clearance bin. Sigh.
These were silly, maybe, but I hope you enjoyed them. Tell me what else you’d like to know in the comments, or leave me a comment about yourself. 🙂
Love and linguistics,