Let’s keep it rolling! I published a few tidbits about myself here, and I thought I’d add some more to the list for you all 🙂
- I have no tattoos. This isn’t because I don’t think tattoos are gorgeous or meaningful–I’ve designed a few tattoos for friends, and I have seen some incredible ink on friends and strangers alike. But I think some part of me could never be 1000% set on a design, and it would just drive me nuts if I wanted to change it up like nail polish, you know? So for now, I’ll stick with doodling on myself with henna dyes or ballpoint pen 😉 What about you? Do you have any tattoos? (Or any tattoos you’d like to get?)
- I live in Maryland right now, but I lived in Washington state when I was little. Not the rainy part of the state, but the eastern part near the border with Idaho. So many wheat fields! They almost look like sand dunes, don’t they?
- I was on the track and field team during high school, where I mostly just did pole vault. Doing somersaults in the bouncy landing pit was the best part! The worst part was that sometimes I would have to actually run in races, and I wasn’t very good at that due to the fact that I had spent most of my training time doing somersaults.
- I lurv these seaweed snacks. Does anyone else eat these?
- I wish I had the power to run on less than 8 hours of sleep, but I just never have and probably never will. If left to my own devices, I think 9-10 hours is my jam. I’m definitely more of a morning person than a night person, but morning is also when they make me go to my job and stuff. Villains! Ugh.
What about you guys? Any tattoos? Night owls? People who are actually good sprinters? 😀 Let me know!
Love and seaweed snacks,